Allendale Homes for Sale

Included below are homes for sale in Allendale. If you would like more information on any of these Allendale real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.

And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Allendale Listings come on the market.

Allendale Half Duplex

21 Properties
Page 1 of 2
What's the real current value of your home?

Thinking about selling? Find your home or condo's value in today's market, for free.

Named after the Allen family - who farmed this area prior to 1907 - Allendale was established as a residential neighbourhood prior to the end of World War II. Half of the homes in the community were originally constructed between 1945-1960, while 34.6% were built from 1960-1970. 72% of the residential property in Allendale falls under the "single-family dwelling" category, which means it is a perfect place for potential buyers to establish roots in a high-demand southcentral location. Bounded on the east by 104 street and by 109 street on the west, Allendale runs from north to south between 61st avenue and 70th avenue. Allendale School is a great public education option that offers both elementary and Junior High classes while the University of Alberta is also extremely close for post-secondary students. Whyte Avenue and Southgate Shopping Centre provide residents with extremely convenient access to great retail, dining, and entertainment options. 

The average list price of a home in Allendale is around $525,000, while the average household income in the area is $80,000 per year. Over half of the residences (54%) are rented, with the other 46% being owner occupied. The Allendale Community League, established in 1955, plays a huge role in the overall charm of the neighbourhood. Not only does it maintain tennis courts and an outdoor rink, it also has a very popular community hall and community garden available to residents as well.